Creative Royston provides an attractive return on investment for Corporate Supporters and it is gratifying that businesses who we work with come back year-on-year to sponsor us. We offer a Benefits Package tailored to meet the individual needs of a business.
…an event that Royston can be proud of – Royston Crow
What we can do for you
Association with Royston Arts Festival is an excellent way to raise your profile, gain publicity, contribute to the local community and reward your staff for their hard work. Sponsorship packages can be tailored to the specific interests of your company.
Companies can sponsor events within our programme from talks by well-known speakers and concerts (of various genres) to children’s exhibitions and professional performance artists. Our workshop and education work also offers great scope for rewarding sponsorship. A corporate partnership with Royston Arts Festival can provide a business with:
- a marketing tool, promoting company services to festival audiences
- help in building brand profile
- ways to fulfil social responsibility objectives
- a means to strengthen links with the community
- networking and corporate hospitality opportunities
- opportunities for staff to get involved with community projects
Some of our statistics
Audiences: We have annual visitor numbers of around 5,000 and over the last few years we have collaborated with about 40 locally based organisations. 98% of our audience regularly rate the festival as being ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’ in feedback.
Performances: We present over 70 events each year of drama, dance, music, art, children’s work, light entertainment and workshops including all the mini-concerts which form part of Royston MusicFest.
Community and education: We have an engagement programme which funds artists and performers to go into schools to work with children. In previous years the schools have worked alongside the light artist Lorna Carmen McNeill, the Yarnsmith of Norwich, children’s writer James Mayhew and artist Jo Chapman. Every year we hand out £1000 to local community groups in order to seed-fund events that would not otherwise have taken place.
Marketing: We print approximately 20,000 programmes, including those for Royston MusicFest, which are distributed throughout the North Hertfordshire and South Cambridgeshire area and have an informative website, e-newsletter, twitter account and facebook page.
What your support would mean to us
The financial support that your sponsorship gives Creative Royston will help us:
- ensure our stability. The Royston Official Town Guide (2017) talks of the festival, now in it’s 28th year, as being “… deeply rooted in the community.”
- continue to offer an excellent festival with a highly varied programme, many free events and ticket prices that are affordable.
- continue engaging with schools.
- continue to offer early-bird reductions to make events even more affordable and accessible to those on low incomes.
Levels of sponsorship
We can tailor a package to suit you. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We offer the opportunity to become either a Partner or Premier Partner with the benefits shown below and there are also opportunities to support individual events. We are also happy to receive donations of any size which we will acknowledge on the website or in the programme
Partner benefits £500 + / year
- Recognition as a Partner of the RAF
- Corporate logo on the back page of the printed programme, and on the festival website with link to own site.
Premier Partner benefits £2000 + / year
- Recognition as a Premier Partner of the RAF
- Marketing and branded, with appropriate coverage in relevant press
- Corporate logo on the front page of the printed programme, on the festival website homepage and all other pages with link to own site.
- Six free places at the festival concert
- Banner at the festival concert
- Announcement acknowledging sponsorship at the Festival Finale Concert.